Carbon Steel Machining Shaft
1. All parts produced according to your CAD and 3D drawings or sample. Please send the blueprint or drawing artwork first, and we will offer our quotation to you ASAP.
2. Materials: Copper, Brass, Phosphor bronze, Beryllium Copper, Aluminum, Stainless steel, Carbon steel, and Iron.
3. The surface finish of the Precision Carbon steel Machining shaft includes: Electro-polishing, Electroless nickel plating, Silver plating, Golden plating, Zinc plating, TIN plating, Chrome plating, Bead Blasting, Phosphating, Turning, Heat treatment, Carburization, Case hardening, Sand blasting, Passivate, etc.
4. Testing facility: Coordinate measuring machine, projector, roughness tester, hardness tester, and concentricity tester. Height tester,
5. Part size: Diameter from 0.5mm to 150mm
6. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm, Or as your requirement
7. Lead time: 5-25 days after the confirmation of the sample.
|Precision Carbon steel Machining shaft|
|Standard||DIN2391, EN10305, JIS G3445, ASTM A519, GB/T 8713…|
|Material||AISI 1018,AISI 2020,C20,C35,C45,Q235,42CRMO|
|Specification||Outer diameter(mm)||Inner diameter(mm)|
|Length||200-600m (Customers usually choose the 300~500m)|
|ID roughness||RA 0.4micron(max)|
|Technology||Honed & SRB(SKIVED AND ROLLER BURNISHED )|
|Scope|| Honed tube for hydraulic cylinder, swivel crane, injection machine, and
construction machine application
Carbon steel machining shaft —Manufacturing process description:
1. Hydraulic shear cutting
2. CNC machining + additional broaching and milling operations
3. Induction hardening at a range of different frequencies and powers
4. Rotary straightening
5. Proportionally servo-controlled CNC grinding
6. Leading-edge technologies for hard chromium,
7. Dehydrogenation and tempering
8. Wet polish and super finish polish with 100% surface condition control
9. Export Packaging
Carbon steel machining shaft—Quality Inspection process:
We build a high-standard quality control system in accordance with the quality control standards of ISO9001 and IATF16949 and strive for excellence in management technology. The passing of TUV’s quality control system certification, a well-known international certification body, has promoted a comprehensive upgrade of the quality management system.
At the same time, we have also obtained ISO14001 environmental management system certification, actively fulfilling our social responsibilities and promoting the sustainable development of society.
By adhering to the corporate culture of “customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, and social satisfaction”, we have been pioneering and enterprising, seeking a win-win situation and growing together.
In the future, we will take R&D as the driving force, be customer demand-oriented, innovate the level of technology, improve manufacturing technology, and become an excellent key supplier in home appliances, medical equipment, automobiles, and micro-motor parts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Request an Instant Quote for Your Projects!
You will get a professional one-stop solution to boost your business.
We’re glad to answer any questions you may have!
What our clients say
“ We are deeply grateful to the FRIMA Machining team for their outstanding R&D services and skillful craftsmanship. FRIMA has played a pivotal role in our project's success, and we are currently carrying out positive testing in Saudi Arabia. ”Bill, Research & Development Manager