China CNC Brass Parts
Machining processes include milling, drilling, turning, threading, tapping, knurling, reaming, and cutting. Secondary services such as assembly, bending, countersinking, and heat treating are provided. Prototype and low-volume production are offered. Suitable for insert, fixture, sprocket, gage, gear, extrusion, cam, and electrode applications.
ISO 9001:2015 certified brass automatic screw machining services. Finishing processes include plating, coating, heat treating, bagging, and painting. Aerospace, automotive, biomedical, medical device, military, mining, and transportation industries served. Products meet Mil-I-4528 standards & are QS 14000 compliant.
FRIMA has been making precision-turned brass components since the late 2007s.
1. Precision machined components, Machining service, CNC precision machining, Stainless steel precision machined parts manufacturer
2. Material to process: aluminum, stainless steel, carbon steel, brass
3. Precision: 0.01-0.02mm
4. Equipment: Stamping, CNC lathe, processing center, miller, cylindrical bore grinder, surface form grinder, punching machine, etc.
5. Surface treatment: zinc, nickel, anodized, polishing
6. Parts are used on vehicles, printing machines, food processing machines, textile machines, electronic machines, etc.
7. We are able to supply Precision machined components, mechanical parts machining, and surface treatment such as anodizing and plating according to our customer’s requirements.
8. Packaging details: inner plastic bag, outer standard carton box
9. Delivery time: 25-35 days
Notes: we manufacture precision machined components in compliance with customers’ designs. The products are shown here only to present the quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Request an Instant Quote for Your Projects!
You will get a professional one-stop solution to boost your business.
We’re glad to answer any questions you may have!
What our clients say
“ We are deeply grateful to the FRIMA Machining team for their outstanding R&D services and skillful craftsmanship. FRIMA has played a pivotal role in our project's success, and we are currently carrying out positive testing in Saudi Arabia. ”Bill, Research & Development Manager