CNC Stamping Parts
1. Material: cold steel/carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, and so on;
2. Finish: zinc plated, chrome plated, nickel plated, powder coating; polishing, anodizing.
3. OEM: Yes;
4. Processing way: Blanking, stamping, wiredrawing, painting, printing, engraving;
5. Favorable Terms: 50%deposit, 50%remaining by L/C or against B/L;
6. Specification: Negotiable.
7. Ten Rich experienced in manufacturing stamping;
8. Good after-service;
9. High precision, and quality assurance.
10. After-sales service offered. We will try our best to make the products perfect. If by any chance the products are not within the specification or do not meet your requirements, please tell us on time or take the photos to show us, and we will deal with it the first time.
11. If you have any questions or requirements, please feel free to contact us.
|ITEM||Quality precision prototype metal stamping|
|DESIGNING||According to the customer’s drawings or samples|
|MOULD||Tooling in house
A mold charge is allowed in advance for special parts
After a certain quantity, we can return it to you
|SAMPLES||Samples will be provided before mass production|
|MATERIALS||Carbon steel, stainless steel, Aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, etc|
|SURFACE||Polishing, oxidating, zinc, nickel plated, powder coating, chrome plating,
electrophoresis and others
|PROCESSING||Deep drawing, punching, bending, welding, riveting, finish, etc|
|EQUIPMENT||Large precision CNC tensile machines, 40 to 315 tons of hydraulic press,
5-200 tons of stamping machines, CNC lathe, and other specialized equipment
|PACKING||Inner packing: polybag;
Outer packing: export cartons;
Customized packing available
|DELIVERY||By sea or by air; the delivery date is according to specific orders.
Usually within 30 days of receiving a 30% down payment
|PAYMENT||First order: T/T 50% in advance, T/T 50% against copy of B/L or L/C
For old customers: T/T, L/C, and D/P is also allowed
|ADVANTAGES||1. 20 years of experience with tooling designers and engineering team
2. A set of strict operation and management systems from the quotation and production of the shipment
3. Professional international trade team
Frequently Asked Questions
Request an Instant Quote for Your Projects!
You will get a professional one-stop solution to boost your business.
We’re glad to answer any questions you may have!
What our clients say
“ We are deeply grateful to the FRIMA Machining team for their outstanding R&D services and skillful craftsmanship. FRIMA has played a pivotal role in our project's success, and we are currently carrying out positive testing in Saudi Arabia. ”Bill, Research & Development Manager