CNC turning Part: Here are 4 key facts to learn before you order
FRIMA is an experienced precision CNC turning part supplier, manufacturer, and exporter in China, has specialized in offering the best OEM CNC lathe services for superior quality low-cost CNC turning parts, CNC lathe parts or high precision machined components with the operation of an impressive range of state-of-the-art turning machines, such as washers, bolts, shafts, rivets, spacers, sleeves, nipples, stainless steel fittings, pipe fittings, light fittings, wheel studs, etc.
Our advanced CNC turning center routinely works with a wide variety of materials, ranging from copper, brass, stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, and titanium. We can always choose a suitable precision turning process to reach your requirements. Our custom CNC machining parts ensure that our customers receive the highest quality CNC turning parts. Send your inquiry or draw fast to get an online CNC quote.
Feature of CNC turning part: What we could make for CNC turning
|Feature of our parts||What kind of working equipment is in FRIMA?|
|Machining Facilities||Machining Tolerance(mm)||Machining Precision(mm)||Qty||Self-owned|
|CNC Machining Centre||800×500||0.005-0.01||20pcs||Head Plant|
|CNC Machining Centre||650×500||0.005-0.01||5pcs||Head Plant|
|CNC Turning||750×40||0.015-0.005||20pcs||Head Plant|
Material for CNC Turning part: At least 7 common materials are available
|Material||Stainless steel||SS201 SS303 SS304 SS316 17-4PH SUS440C|
|Steel||Q235 20#-45# etc|
|Brass||C36000(C26800) C37700(HPb59) C38500(HP6 58) C27200(CuzN37)etc|
|Iron||1213 12L14 1215 etc|
|Bronze||C51000 C52100 C5400etc|
|Aluminum||Al6061 Al6063 Al7075 AL5052 etc|
|Alloy||A2 D2 SKD11 DF2 XW/5 ASP-23|
CNC Turning Part – 11 Types of CNC Turning Process
- Tapered turning: produce a cylindrical part of which diameter decrease from one end to another.
- Hard turning: suited for materials with a Rockwell C hardness greater than 45, typically performed after heat treatment.
- Spherical generation: create a spherical finished surface, turning around a fixed rotary axis.
- Facing: a turning operation in which the workpiece is machined to its center.
- Parting: create deep grooves that remove a completed or part-complete component from its parent stock.
- Grooving: similar to parting, but only cut to a specific depth from outside or inside of the workpiece.
- Drilling: remove materials to drill holes from the inside of a workpiece with drill bits held stationary in the tail stock or tool turret of the lathe.Boring: enlarge or smooth an existing hole.
- Knurling: cut a serrated pattern onto the surface of the workpiece with a knurling tool, to change or enhance the visual effect or hand grip.
- Reaming: remove a small volume of materials from a drilled hole, for highly accurate diameters.
- Threading: turn standard and non-standard screw threads, which generally means single-point threading.
- Polygonal turning: non-circular forms of machining operation without interrupting the rotation of the raw material.
General specification of CNC turning part
|Our Processing||CNC machining, CNC milling and turning, drilling, grinding, stamping, tapping,|
|Surface finish||Hard Coating/Black Anodize/ Clear Anodize/ Hard Chrome /Clear Zinc/Plasma Nitride, etc.|
|QC System||100% inspection before shipment|
|Drawing format||CAD / PDF/ DWG/ IGS/ STEP/So|
|Packaging||Standard package / Carton box or Pallet / As per customized specifications|
|Testing equipment||CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine), Height gauge, Caliper, Hardness tester, Roughness tester, Projector machine, Pin/Angle/Block/Plug/Thickness/Thread/Radius gauge, etc.|
|Trade terms||EXW, FOB, and CIF, As per the customer’s request|
|Shipment Terms||1) 0-100kg: express & air freight priority
2) >100kg: sea freight priority
3) As per customized specifications
|Note||All CNC turning parts are custom-made according to the customer’s drawings or samples, with no stock. If you have any CNC machining parts to be made, ple|