High quality Mechanical Parts
What are the main components of mechanical systems?
There are three fundamental physical elements that make up translating mechanical system: inertia elements, springs and friction elements. The relationships between force and position (or its derivatives) for these elements are described below.
Please check more info at https://7daystodie.gamepedia.com/Mechanical_Parts
Machine Design Procedure:
- Understand the Requirements: …
- Analyse and Evaluate the Design Mechanism: …
- Analysis of Forces: …
- Design of Machine Elements: …
- Material Analysis and Selection: …
- Design Iteration for Manufacturing: …
- Creation of Detailed Mechanical Drawings:
More inforations for machined element:
Machine element refers to an elementary component of a machine. These elements consist of three basic types:
- structural components such as frame members, bearings, axles, splines, fasteners, seals, and lubricants,
- mechanisms that control movement in various ways such as gear trains, belt or chain drives, linkages, cam and follower systems, including brakes and clutches, and
- control components such as buttons, switches, indicators, sensors, actuators and computer controllers.
While generally not considered to be a machine element, the shape, texture and color of covers are an important part of a machine that provide a styling and operational interface between the mechanical components of a machine and its users.
Machine elements are basic mechanical parts and features used as the building blocks of most machines. Most are standardized to common sizes, but customs are also common for specialized applications.
Machine elements may be features of a part (such as screw threads or integral plain bearings) or they may be discrete parts in and of themselves such as wheels, axles, pulleys, rolling-element bearings, or gears. All of the simple machines may be described as machine elements, and many machine elements incorporate concepts of one or more simple machines. For example, a leadscrew incorporates a screw thread, which is an inclined plane wrapped around a cylinder.
Many mechanical design, invention, and engineering tasks involve a knowledge of various machine elements and an intelligent and creative combining of these elements into a component or assembly that fills a need (serves an application).
Why choose FRIMA for your special parts ?
With over 15 years of custom CNC machining experience and advanced cutting edge equipments, FRIMA Machining always ensures high-quality, fast-delivery and punctual machined parts. Our machining services include CNC milling, CNC turning, EDM and grinding and so forth. From prototype to volume production, you can get quality CNC machining parts in consistent low prices. Contact us today to get your manufacturing solution and details now!
Benefits you could get from FRIMA parts:
- You can depend on us as we have experienced engineering team, advanced production and inspection equipments and perfect management systems.
- You can save time as we can provide one-stop service. By the strict evaluation and selection, we have had one strong and reliable cooperating team composed by a lot of partners in the provision of high quality surface treatments, special materials and standard parts.
- You can save money as we can advise the most suitable way to produce your parts. We have other manufacturing methods besides CNC machining, such as injection molding, die casting, laser cutting, wire cutting, vacuum casting, 3D printing, etc.
How to control quality as your requst?
FRIMA is an ISO9001:2015 certificated manufacturer and has a strict requirement for quality. To meet high quality, we have detailed quality control system and full-equipped measuring equipment.
In addition, our latest advanced machines and experienced engineering team can ensure us to achieve high precision and complex structures with good quality, optimized design and effective cost.
Quality is built into our products and monitored at every step of our production including raw material inspection, processing inspection, final inspection and outgoing inspection.
Inspection Services for the Mechanical Industry
- In the machining process, the slow wear of cutting tools will have a slight impact on the size of parts, which makes the dimension of components difficult to control in batch processing. Therefore, it is necessary to conduct quality inspection of mechanical parts during production and before shipment to ensure that the critical dimensions of the products meet the tolerance requirements.
FRIMA offers inspection services in China for wide range of mechanical parts, from standard parts to custom parts. Our expertise includes various turning parts, CNC parts, stamping parts, die-casting parts, welding parts, powder metallurgy and injection parts.
Our inspection process is to measure the dimensions and evaluate the appearance of the product according to client’s drawings. For mechanical parts with high precision or used in specific occasions, their physical properties, surface treatment and airtightness should also meet the technical standards, FRIMA works closely with the customer’s technical team to develop and perform a variety of tests based on product features to ensure that your goods meets all quality requirements before shipping.
Standards used in all inspections:
Sampling standard: ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 (ISO2859-1)
Inspection standard: Acceptable Quality Limits (AQL)
The main tests for Mechanical parts inspection:
- Go/No go check
- Hardness test
- Salt spray test
- Function test
- Mechanic performance test
- Chemical composition check
- Plating thickness check
- Burrs check
- Scratch check
- Air tightness test
- Roughness check
- Flatness test
- Coaxiality test
- Gear error check
- Color shading check (to plastic parts)
- Anti-aging test (to plastic parts)
What we can offer :
|Specification||According to customer requirements|
|Drawing Format||IGS, STP, X_T, DXF, DWG, PRO/E, PDF|
|Test Equipment||Projector, CMM, Altimeter, Micrometer, Thread Gages, Calipers, Pin Gauge,Flaw detection X-ray machine,Axis optical measuring instrument,etc.|
|Material||Stainless Steel:SS201, SS301, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416 etc.|
|Steel:Mild steel, Carbon steel, 20CrMnTi,40Cr,40Crmo,12Cr,20CrMo,
4140, 4340, Q235, Q345B, 20#, 45# etc.
|Brass:HPb63, HPb62, HPb61, HPb59, H59, H62, H68, H80 etc.|
|Copper:C11000, C12000, C12000 C36000 etc.|
|Aluminum:AL6061, Al6063, AL6082, AL7075, AL5052, A380 etc.|
|Iron:A36, 45#, 1213, 12L14, 1215 etc.|
|Finishing||Zinc plating, Chrome plating, Nickel plating, Tin plating, Polishing, Anodizing, Power-coating, Oxide black, Sandblast Anodizing, Electroless nickel, Fe/Zn8/C PER ISO 2081, etc.|
|QC System||100% inspection before shipment|
|Standard||DIN, ASTM, GOST, GB, JIS, ANSI, BS|
|Transport Package||Cartons, Wooden Pallet or Customized|
New Energy Vehicle/Elevator Lift/Military Electromechanical Equipment/Aircraft/ Electric Drive and Drive Motor Shaft
See more mechanical parts
They are most machined directly by FRIMA in house !!