Power Tool Shaft
1. All Power Tool Shaft is produced according to your CAD and 3D drawings or sample. Please send the blueprint or drawing artwork first, and we will offer our quotation to you ASAP.
2. Materials: Copper, Brass, Phosphor bronze, Beryllium Copper, Aluminum, Stainless steel, Carbon steel, and Iron.
3. The surface finish of the Precision Stainless Steel Machining shaft includes: Electro-polishing, Electroless nickel plating, Silver plating, Golden plating, Zinc plating, TIN plating, Chrome plating, Bead Blasting, Phosphating, Turning, Heat treatment, Carburization, Case hardening, Sand blasting, Passivate, etc.
4. Testing facility: Coordinate measuring machine, projector, roughness tester, hardness tester, and concentricity tester. Height tester,
5. Part size: Diameter from 0.5mm to 150mm
6. Tolerance: +/-0.01mm, Or as your requirement
7. Lead time: 5-25 days after the confirmation of the sample.
|Power Tool shaft|
|Standard||DIN2391, EN10305, JIS G3445, ASTM A519, GB/T 8713…|
|Material||Carbon steel: 12L15, 45#, 42CrMo;
Stainless steel: 303, 304, 316, 420, 630;
Aluminum alloy: 6061, 6063, 5052, 7075;
Copper alloy: brass H58-H63, phosphor bronze, beryllium copper;
Pure copper: T0 oxygen-free copper, T2 red copper;
|Specification||Outer diameter(mm)||Inner diameter(mm)|
|Length||200-600m (Customers usually choose the 300~500m)|
|ID roughness||RA 0.4micron(max)|
|Technology||Honed & SRB(SKIVED AND ROLLER BURNISHED )|
|Scope|| Honed tube for hydraulic cylinder, swivel crane, injection machine, and
construction machine application
Manufacturing Power Tool Shaft process description:
1. Hydraulic shear cutting
2. CNC machining + additional broaching and milling operations
3. Induction hardening at a range of different frequencies and powers
4. Rotary straightening
5. Proportionally servo-controlled CNC grinding
6. Leading-edge technologies for hard chromium,
7. Dehydrogenation and tempering
8. Wet polish and super finish polish with 100% surface condition control
9. Export Packaging
Quality Inspection process of Power Tool Shaft :
We build a high-standard quality control system in accordance with the quality control standards of ISO9001 and IATF16949 and strive for excellence in management technology. The passing of TUV’s quality control system certification, a well-known international certification body, has promoted a comprehensive upgrade of the quality management system.
We always want to be precise, so check the dimensions after each production step. We have senior engineers, skilled CNC operators, and professional quality inspectors. All this makes sure the final goods are highly qualified.
Also can do third-party inspection according to customer’s requirements, such as SGS, TUV, ICAS and so on.
Thread gauge: Go/ no go gauge
In the future, we will take R&D as the driving force, be customer demand-oriented, innovate the level of technology, improve manufacturing technology, and become an excellent key supplier in the fields of home appliances, medical equipment, automobiles, and micro-motor parts.
Why choose Power Tool Shaft from FRIMA :
- Factory Products & Factory Price.
- High quality with competitive price & excellent surface.
- Own professional R&D team, quality control team, experienced workers, and good salesmen service for our clients.
- Low MOQ: Welcome your samples to custom the parts with few quantities.
- Fast delivery and send the sample to confirm before loading.
- Convenient traffic conditions: Our factory is near Shanghai Port and Ningbo Port.
- Many international companies are our customers, such as Samsung, Nidec, Bosch, Midea, and Ford, Quality can be trusted.
- Our market refers to the Middle East, North & South America, Southeast Asia, Russia, South Africa, and Europe.
- Provide OEM and ODM service.
Just Leave us a call or mail your designs to our [email protected], and we will send you a quotation 24/7 as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Request an Instant Quote for Your Projects!
You will get a professional one-stop solution to boost your business.
We’re glad to answer any questions you may have!
What our clients say
“ We are deeply grateful to the FRIMA Machining team for their outstanding R&D services and skillful craftsmanship. FRIMA has played a pivotal role in our project's success, and we are currently carrying out positive testing in Saudi Arabia. ”Bill, Research & Development Manager