What can we do for the Turned components?
Our CNC Turning department consists of both single and multi-spindle lathes. We can produce quantities from a single piece to thousands per week. Larger turned parts with threads, thru holes, and even cross-holes and side milling can be produced on our lathes.
Our twin spindle machine can perform both front and back work, which in many cases eliminates the need for multiple operations.
- We can machine up to1-3/4” diameter bar stock
- We can chuck and turn parts up to 11” diameter
- 16-1/2” maximum turning length between centers
- Materials used: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel & Plastics
- To get more quotes, please send us mail at [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Request an Instant Quote for Your Projects!
You will get a professional one-stop solution to boost your business.
We’re glad to answer any questions you may have!
What our clients say
“ We are deeply grateful to the FRIMA Machining team for their outstanding R&D services and skillful craftsmanship. FRIMA has played a pivotal role in our project's success, and we are currently carrying out positive testing in Saudi Arabia. ”Bill, Research & Development Manager