Advantages of Aluminum Machined Parts
Aluminum is a strong yet lightweight material that is easy to machine. It is also corrosion resistant and can be polished to a high gloss. Additionally, aluminum machined parts are often less expensive than other options, such as stainless steel. Aluminum machined parts may be the perfect solution for your needs.
- Aluminum machined parts are a popular choice for manufacturers for many reasons. Some of these advantages include:
- Aluminum is a strong yet lightweight material ideal for aerospace and automotive applications.
- It is highly resistant to corrosion, making it ideal for parts exposed to harsh environments.
- Aluminum is a good conductor of heat and electricity, making it ideal for use in electrical applications.
- It can be easily machined and formed into desired parts, making it ideal for many manufacturing applications.
If you need parts that are strong, lightweight and corrosion resistant, machined aluminum parts could be the perfect solution for you.Get a Free Quote
CNC Parts customized for your specific needs
At FRIMA, we understand that product customization is key to staying competitive. We have a team of highly skilled professionals who can custom customize any CNC part or assembly imaginable for retail fixtures, furniture, power generation, construction clients and even OEMs.
We also provide design, assembly, finishing and polishing services for any CNC machining job. We tailor each request to your unique situation for a very seamless, easy and enjoyable experience.Contact for Customization
Why Choose CNC Machining Parts From FRIMA Machining?
When it comes to CNC machining parts, FRIMA MACHINING is the clear choice. We have over 20 years of experience in the industry, and our parts are made to the highest standards. We use the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to produce parts that are accurate and precise. Our team of skilled professionals are ready to meet your need.
Deep commitment to professional craftsmanship
Our development and production teams are committed to professional craftsmanship and to providing our clients with the highest quality products and services. Our teams work tirelessly to make sure every job meets our high standards. This commitment to excellence is what sets us apart from our competitors.
We offer our customers the most competitive prices by maintaining good relationships with our raw material suppliers and offering deep discounts on each customer order, which gives us an advantage over our competitors.
Communicating effectively and efficiently to make sure your needs are fully satisfied is our top priority. We offer unrivaled products and services that always have your best interests in mind.
We have a team of experienced professionals who are experts in logistics support. We can help you with everything from processing and delivery to storage and transportation. We are always on time and within budget, so you can be sure that your needs will be met.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’ve compiled the most commonly asked questions about outdoor CNC machining parts here for your convenience, but if you have any other inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact us.
How can I get the quotation?
We will submit the quotation in 24 hours if getting detailed information during working days.In order to quote for you earlier,
please provide us the following information together with your inquiry.
1) 3D Step of Files and 2D Drawings
2) Material requirement
3) Surface treatment
4) Quantity (per order/per month/annual)
5) Any special demands or requirements, such as packing, labels,delivery,etc.
How you do the quality control?
1) Materials inspection by IQC.
2) The first sample inspected by QC, QC will do over check as per the parameters list and critical dimensions requested by
customers, to decide if it can go ahead for production.
3) During processing, our IPQC will check the injection molded parts every 2 hours, ensure no any rejects.
4) FQC will check the products before sending to the warehouse.
5) 100% inspected by OQC before shipping out.
Request an Instant Quote for Your Projects!
You will get a professional one-stop solution to boost your business.
We’re glad to answer any questions you may have!
What our clients say
“ We are deeply grateful to the FRIMA Machining team for their outstanding R&D services and skillful craftsmanship. FRIMA has played a pivotal role in our project's success, and we are currently carrying out positive testing in Saudi Arabia. ”Bill, Research & Development Manager