What is a Hydraulic Manifold Blocks?
Hydraulic manifold blocks is a hydraulic manifold block made of carbon steel or alloy aluminum. There are many chambers are intergraded inside the hydraulic manifold to meet various requirements in hydraulic systems or install hydraulic valve for modular valves, cartridge valves threaded installation .
Hydraulic valve manifold is available to control the fluid direction, hydraulic pressure with hose fittings or adjusting flow rate with its designed chambers and valves. Hydraulic manifold block is easily to maintain, lower cost and standard replacement.
Why Our Customers Choose FRIMA hydraulic Manifold blocks:
- We provide a wild range of manifold blocks for standard of CETOP, NFPF, DIN2430 & ISO4401 or Customized Design available.
- 100% high quality materials, heavy-duty carbon steel (Pressure Up to Max. 60Mpa(600bar, 8700psi) ) or alloy aluminum (Pressure Up to Max. 21Mpa(2100bar, 3045psi) ) .
- Cheap prices for bulk orders，all the manifold blocks are manufactured by several high precisely digital center machines.
Our hydraulic Manifold blocks ranged:
Hydraulic manifold is mounted with cartridge valves as per requirements of hydraulic system, it is available to achieve various hydraulic functions, switching the fluid flow direction, open or close pressure in one or multiple ways, pressure adjustment or maintenance, flow rate control and adjusting by assembled with every function valves, cartridge valve or modular valve optional. Any custom and standard manifold blocks with full range of valves for hydraulic systems and equipment is acceptable.
Hydraulic manifolds for directional control valves, pressure control valves, with cartridge or modular mounting, the raw material is high carbon steel for high pressure up to 60Mpa, 600bar hydraulic pressure. All the threads and cavity is standard mounting and customized is available and should be confirmed before production.
Custom CNC machined Hydraulic Manifold blocks manufacturer:
CNC milling for manifolds is one area where Machine Incorporated leverages our experience to provide high quality results, low production costs, and fast delivery. Through a combination of expert design analysis, material selection assistance, and machining expertise we can provide manifolds for even the most complex applications.
The word manifold means “consisting of many” and manifolds are most frequently thought of as a single circuit block with a number of openings that are all connected. Machine Incorporated produces a wide variety of manifolds for virtually any industry that needs them in both common and exotic plastics and metals. We understand the need for reliable manifolds, and approach every project with the goal of providing manifolds that deliver precisely the performance needed for the given function.
Our advanced CNC milling capabilities, full assembly services, and state of the art machining services allow us to provide full service machining for manifolds intended for a variety of applications.
Our hydraulic manifold blocks application for ;:
- Aerospace manifolds
- Fuel management manifolds
- Manifolds for diagnostic equipment
- Manifolds for heat sinks
- Manifolds for pressure control valve
- Manifolds for pumps
- Medical equipment manifolds
- Thermal control manifolds for the aerospace industry
- Thermal management manifolds
Custom Hydraulic Manifold Blocks
- Providing a wild range of non-standard, Customized Design Manifolds or Blocks.
- 100% high quality materials for custom manifold blocks, heavy-duty carbon steel (Pressure Up to Max. 60Mpa(600bar, 8700psi) ) or alloy aluminum (Pressure Up to Max. 21Mpa(2100bar, 3045psi) ) .
- Produced by CNC precisely digital center machines.
Get more free quotes, please contact us and we will send you the feedback 24/7.